Give what the people want, don't give them a stale game...

After looking into some other games around the country I came to one conclusion on some of them, but not all of them are "stale". What do I mean as to "stale" is pretty much what I like to call a "blue print" game that gets used over and over and over again. I really think that does not make your game original one bit, it's just a "cookie cut" type of game. You want to be original, exciting, hip, challengeing, funny, cool,and leave the game totally satisfied, if the game is not everybody loses. I see other games that use those words and I would even want to play their games because they look like a lot of fun, and I think it's safe to say we at Cashunt also uses those words. In the end it's about the client and the product meshing, and once they do, your game has done it's homework.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 Easy Virtual Game Night Activities!