Skylanders..WOW What A Concept!


I might be late to the party when it comes to the Skylanders party but I must say being a gamer myself….I am hooked!  I was thinking of something cool and different to buy my 6yr old and via the recommendation of my friends that our parents..they're response was …"You need to get him Skylanders!"  So I did and gave it to my son for Christmas..now after trying it out I'm right next to him joining in on all the fun!
  The concept of the game is a typical adventure game that involves RPG, puzzles, etc.  But what is cool is that associated with the game it self is that you need to buy toy figures that are grouped via element catagories that are playable in the Skylanders world by placing them on this glowing base.  The amazing thing about these figures is that they have a "brain" inside of them that collects everything that figure has done in the game.  So that figure's resume is contained within and can be played on your neighbor's game system.  The genius of what Activison has done is not only did they make an amazing adventure but also created another revenue stream by collecting figures associated with the game that are playable.  I could go on and on with is but truthfully you need to pick it up and sit back and enjoy!

For more information on the game go to http://www.skylanders.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 Easy Virtual Game Night Activities!