The Stereotype of A Bachelorette and Bachelor has changed

"I have a strange question to ask you” … I must get that a couple of times a year easily. My response to that question is usually “sure, I have heard it all so ...go ahead and shoot :)". “Is it possible to combine the bride and grooms bachelor and bachelorette parties together?” First I say “Absolutely, It’s actually a common question for several years now”. The truth is that the world of bachelor and bachelorette parties has changed.. Jack & Jill events have been common place lately for past 7 years where the boys and the girls would rather spend more time together than apart. Why? Have no idea but I must say when I witness it when we host these type games/events, I love how it approaches us prior to the game and I love the outcome. It’s a classic comical battle of the sexxes. Usually when it comes to us, after the game they continue to celebrate together. Why not? Why not celebrate together than a part…the streotype is a thing of the past as we move forward. Now is it just scavenger hunts that they are doing….of course not. They are doing all different type of things to celebrate ie: a weekend away, dinner party, concert, etc. I have seen it all and that’s pretty cool. So if you are ever thinking of combining your bachelorette and bachelor idea and think that it’s rare…it actually isn’t..it’s more common thank you think :) Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 Easy Virtual Game Night Activities!